We are a services company focused on transforming business performance by automating processes and empowering digital labor for a wide range of industries. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We are headquartered in Panama, with many employees in Colombia, Panama, and the United States working from home!
With us, you can work from anywhere getting a High Competitive Salary!
Right now, we are looking for a Scrum Master / PM to join our IT team at Bprosys!
As a Scrum Master / PM, you will be part of the product engineering team and will create features that will shape the future of our products and services.
What You Will Do:
1. Lead multiple global cross-functional teams on various projects in using Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, and SAFe).
2. Helping the product owner and development team to achieve business value by adopting Agile practices.
3. Coach development teams in self-organization.
4. Tactically identify impediments and blockers, track and help remove them accordingly.
5. Help the teams to accomplish Sprint goals & PI OKRs by following ceremonies and planning / estimation of epics in Agile tools.
6. Exercise empathy and resolve conflicts and issues that occur. Help the Agile team achieve higher levels of Agile maturity.
7. Support the product owner and provide education where needed especially in Product Backlog health, Dependency Management to better manage Releases.
8. Effectively manage and facilitate cross-functional team ceremonies to support development and product releases.
9. Ability to identify pain points for Agile teams and bring in fresh practical ideas.
10. Clear and strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills.
What We Are Looking For:
1. You should have – a BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/+5 years of experience.
2. 7 + years of experience leading Information Technology projects
3. Experience in Agile techniques such as User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games etc.
4. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
5. a Very strong understanding of the system development life cycle
1. Work with our professionals who are highly experienced at creating solutions in their fields.
2. You will get the chance to work on challenging projects with great working environments, international clients, and the latest technologies.
3. Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
4. 100% Remote Work. Travel to the city you want! be nourished by cultural exchanges.