We are a services company focused on transforming business performance by automating processes and empowering digital labor for a wide range of industries. We use some of the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
We are headquartered in Panama, with many employees in Colombia, Panama, and the United States working from home!
With us, you can work from anywhere getting a High Competitive Salary!
Right now, we are looking for an Azure / AWS Architect to join our IT team at Bprosys!
As an Azure / AWS Architect, you will be part of the product engineering team and will create features that will shape the future of our products and services.
What You Will Do:
1. Collect technical requirements to identify new cloud services.
2. Work with Cloud team members to align technical demands with our platform roadmap and additional tools to create complex services Identify trigger points to enable services within the service portfolio.
3. Understand costs and benefits for the organization and clearly communicate those when proposition the addition of new services to the as a Service portfolio Assist with the tools and platform selection process as technical leader or as technical support leader when new vendors need to be selected
4. Acknowledge data modeling, business intelligence, and relational database design and how to access multiple information sources.
What We Are Looking For:
1. You should have – a BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/+5 years of experience.
2. Experience with building pipelines to manage APIs deployed to Azure API management using Azure CLI or API C#
2. .NET Core, PowerShell GIT ADO Pipelines Monitoring Tools in Azure such as App Insights, Dashboards, Azure Monitor Unit Testing Practices General OO Concepts API Design & Development Adept in Azure Cloud based environment, preferably Azure.
3. Extensive experience in building REST and SOAP APIs Enabling API as an ASSET on Azure APIM Expert in API authentication/authorization (with Certs, OAUTH 2.0 and OpenID Connect)
4. Ability to define API using Swagger or Open API Specification.
5. Ability to configure reporting dashboards for API Management Metrics/Insights Experience in integrating API Management into Enterprise platforms for logging, alerting, auditing, and monitoring.
6. Thorough understanding of Proxies, Gateways, Load Balancers, and Firewalls Experienced using automation tools like Terraform or Ansible.
1. Work with our professionals who are highly experienced at creating solutions in their fields.
2. You will get the chance to work on challenging projects with great working environments, international clients, and the latest technologies.
3. Develop your career within an industry or multiple industries.
4. 100% Remote Work. Travel to the city you want! be nourished by cultural exchanges.